A Pathway For Every Player
We provide a positive, fun, safe and healthy environment for boys and girls of all ages to learn and enjoy soccer. Our programs are designed for players who want to enjoy soccer recreationally in a local environment to programs that offer the opportunity to compete on a national stage. We recognize that kids interested in soccer participation have different needs and desires. Therefore, we provide opportunities for kids to play, learn and enjoy soccer at the level that fits their needs best.
Provide access to an appropriate environment for boys and girls of all ages and ability levels, where the balance between challenge and success promotes personal growth both on and off the field.
- Official Soccer Affiliate of D.C. United
- Official Member club of the Major League Development Association (MLDA) for Boys and Girls
- Member club of top recognized National, Regional and local leagues
- Proven curriculum focused on player and team development
- Professional licensed coaches with continued in-house coaching education
- Premier Facilities including turf fields with lights and grass fields with lights
Our membership consists of players ages 2- 18 at the Recreation (beginner), Academy Lite (advanced) and Full Year Academy (Travel) levels. We are a full service club that strives to provide a professional soccer experience for our membership both on and off the field.
The Major League Development Association (MLDA) is dedicated to delivering accessible levels of participation, enjoyment and growth of soccer in the United States. The MLDA specializes in providing leadership, management expertise, resources and services for member soccer organizations in cities around the country including leagues, clubs, academies and events. The MLDA’s mission is to:
- Grow participation in soccer both on and off the field for participants and fans.
- Establish accessible levels of competition and training platforms for participants while remaining proudly rooted in each local community.
- Develop, innovate and implement scalable processes to help lead and provide management expertise for member organizations.
- Help identify, secure and/ or invest into quality soccer fields and facilities.
- Provide consistent educational opportunities for staff, coaches and athletes.
- Provide access and opportunity for the full player development model from youth to professional.
- Promote unity through soccer tailored to each local community.
By executing our mission statement we are helping to shape solid foundations for player development and for fans to enjoy the sport while building sustainable sports organizations. We believe this will result in further growth of soccer in the United States.